Our morning group today was small, but mighty! Highlights included:
- A busy house centre, serving biscuits and "bubble tea" all morning. We loved dressing up in fancy dresses, matching necklaces and purses!
- Cooking/baking with play-dough, complete with secret recipes for pizza and pancakes (fondly referred to as panny-cakeys by one little friend. Another said, "bon apetit!" as he served up his homemade pizza!)
- Sharing snack as a group, and admiring our new lunch bags.
- Painting our hands to make a "kissing hand" like Chester.
- Reading Little Critter and cuddling with the ginger and silver kittens at book time.
- Practicing a fire drill.
- Smiling our way through music, and ending with the relaxing sounds of Frieda's flute. Some children chose to lie down and relax during this time, others enjoyed watching her play.