Magic is happening at Junior Kindergarten!! Our art inquiry is well on its way and so much is going on!
- We had a guest artist come in and show us how to blend pastels, thank you Catherine!
- We collectively created signs that say Thank You Matt James. Next week we'll take them to the Coutts Library and pose for a photo infront of an enlarged illustration.
- The light table is being used to trace images we like, like minons.
- The children are loving being able to access paint in the art studio whenever they feel inspired. The shades of colours that are being mixed are sensational.
- The children are loving doing rainbow yoga in music class with Frieda.
- The children in the afternoon class finally had the opportunity to make prints.
- One more thing, show and share has been brimming with art possibilities. We've had: drawings, scissors, paintings, toys, dolls, LEGO, stuffies, and music. Wow, art is everywhere!!!