What an exciting start to the first day of school! Our morning class was full of happy and smiling faces, and lots of laughter. Highlights of the morning class included:
- Catching up with old friends: "I'm actually a Master Builder since the last time you saw me, just so you know."
- Having a tea party with new friends.
- Sharing play-dough and chatting about what we like to eat at home (hot dogs are an all-around winner it would seem.)
- Colouring at the easel with the Mr. Sketch markers. They smell good, and make beautiful art! (Apologies to the children who went home with a rainbow on the tips of their noses!)
- Exploring the school library (the Lego books in particular were a hit!)
- Practicing a fire drill.
- Midway through music one of our little friends inquiring, "When are we going to do music?" To which Frieda replied, "We have been this whole time!"